SSC Stenographer Examination:
Staff Selection Commission is going to release the notification regarding SSC Stenographer Examination soon.To fill the vacant job openings in Grade C and Grade D, the recruitment exam of SSC Stenographer is conducted. All the candidates who are interested as well as eligible for SSC Stenographer Examination must fill the online application form for the posts. We are here with all the relevant details regarding SSC Stenographer Examination to help candidates with their preparation.
The information regarding eligibility criteria for SSC Stenographer Examination (Grade C & D) is given below:
Educational Qualification: Aspirants must have passed 12th Standard or have an equivalent degree from an acknowledged University or Board.
Age Limit: The age of applicants must be between 18-27 years. As per the rules and regulations in government, age relaxation is there for the reserved categories.
Application Form: SSC Stenographer Examination:
For the posts of Grade C & Grade D Stenographer, notification will be released by SSC and all the willing candidates are advised to fill the online application form for SSC Stenographer before the closing date.Below are the steps for filling the online application form.
- All the candidates must first visit ssc.nic.in (SSC’s official website)
- Click on the Section of Registration
- Carefully fill the OTR.
- In the form, enter all the relevant details such as professional details, personal details, contact details, basic information etc. and then click on the submit button.
- After this, the candidate needs to upload the signature, scanned photograph and certificate in the form.
- The candidate will get the details such as password and registration ID on their mail id or phone after successful completion of registration.
- Those who have registered but did not receive the OTR form can login with their password and registration ID.
- Download the official notification page of SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 after clicking on the apply button.
- Read the complete information given on the notification page carefully.
- Fill all the required information in the application form carefully and then attach the scanned signature and photograph.
- After this, just the application fee is to be paid online by the applicants.
- Before submitting the application forms, candidates must carefully check the completed fields in the form.
- For your reference, take the print out of the application form.
For better preparation, candidates must be aware of the exam pattern.
SSC Stenographer Examination:
- One written test and one skill test in stenography will be there in the stenographer exam.
- Three sections are there in the written paper: Comprehension and English Language, General Awareness, Reasoning and General Intelligence etc.
- To solve the paper, total time duration is 2 hours and 200 questions will be there in the question. Overall question paper will be of 200 marks.
The competition in SSC Stenographer Examination is very high as lakhs of candidates participate in the exam every year. So all the willing candidates must start their preparation now to ensure success in the exam and make bright career in government sector. Good Luck!