SSC Stenographer Answer Key
Staff Selection Commission will going to conduct exam of Stenographer in the coming month. After the exam SSC will going to release the Answer key for the stenographer. Candidates can download the Answer Key from the official website of the conducting exam authority. The answer Key of the paper Like General Awareness, General Intelligence and reasoning and English Comprehension will be available. With the help of answer key candidates can get analyze there performance and calculate their score and can have rough idea of it. Paper will be OMR based and will be of 200 Marks. For each incorrect answer there will be deduction of 0.25 marks.
Complete Detail of SSC Stenographer Answer Key
After the exam will be over as on the scheduled dates by SSC, many coaching institutes will be going to release the answer key for all the four sets A, B, C and D. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can download the answer key given by the institutes unless the exam conducting authority releases the answer key officially on their website.
SSC will going to publish official answer key within few days of the exam conducted. OMR sheet will also be released with the answer key. If the aspirant finds any discrepancies with the answers they can raise objections. Staff Selection Commission will look into the objections and then finally will release the answer key. The final Answer key will be regarded as final by the SSC and the result will be evaluated on the basis on it. The result declared will be considered as final and binding.
Steps to Download Staff Selection Commission stenographer Answer Key 2017
- First of all, Candidates have to visit the official website of the conducting exam authority i.e. ssc.nic.in
- Click on the Answer Key tab on the page.
- On the page many link appeared. Select the link related to the SSC Stenographer 2017 Answer key.
- Click on the Link.
- Enter the relevant details as asked on the page.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Answer Key will be displayed on the screen. Download the answer key for your further reference and take a print out of it.
How to evaluate score from the SSC Stenographer Answer Key
- The complete paper comprises of 200 marks. General Awareness and General Intelligence and Reasoning consist of 50 questions. English Language and English Comprehension contain 100 Questions.
- There is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
- Marks will be allocated to the correct answers marked by the aspirants and no marks will be given for unattempted questions.
Objection against any Answer in SSC Stenographer Answer Key
If aspirant have any objections against any answer in the answer key, can submit their representations in a format which is prescribed by Staff Selection commission. For every representation 100 Rs. Administrative fee would be charged from the aspirant.
SSC releases the Answer Key after few days of the exam. Aspirant can download the answer key from the official website of the Staff Selection Commission and evaluate their score in advance. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the skill test.