SSC Steno Admit Card
Staff Selection Commission will soon release the SSC Stenographer Admit Card for the post of Grade C and Grade D Stenographer. The form was filled for the post of grade C and grade D. Aspirants who have successfully submitted their form can download the Admit card by entering the Roll number or Registration number. Admit card will be available online 15 days prior to the date of Examination. It is to be noted that hard copy will not be sent and admit card will available online only. Candidates should bring admit card along with them otherwise they will not be permitted to give exam.
How to download SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2017?
To download the Grade C and Grade D admit card follow the steps given below:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of commission i.e. ssc.nic.in
- Link of admit card appear. Click the link of admit card.
- In the next window, fill the required details such as roll number, name and registration number in the relevant fields.
- Click on the submit button after filling the required information
- In the next window, the admit card for Grade C and Grade D appears. Check all the details in the admit card and download it.
- Take a printout of this on A4 sheet in readable format for future reference.
Important information available in the SSC Steno Admit Card
Correct information on the admit card is very important. Check all the details you entered while filling the SSC Stenographer form for the Grade C and Grade D on the admit card. Below is the list of details:
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Your Photograph
- Date of Examination
- Venue of Examination
- Reporting Time
- Session of the Exam
- Other instructions
Key points for SSC Stenographer Admit Card
- Admit Card will be available on website 10 -15 days prior to the date scheduled for exam. Check website regularly.
- The conduction exam authority does not send SSC Stenographer Admit Card by post. It is to be downloaded online.
- Candidates should take the relevant document like original ID proof as mentioned along with admit card. The valid ID proof includes Aadhaar Card, Voter’s ID, driving License etc. It should be taken care that the details in the admit card should match exactly with the ID proofs.
- Candidates with no ID proof will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Candidates should carry three passport size photos along with them. These photos will be pasted in the admit card under the judgment of the invigilator. Candidates without photograph will not be entertained.
- These photographs should match with photo uploaded in the form.
These are the details and instructions relevant to SSC Stenographer admit card. All the candidates must go through thedetails and download the admit card before exam as it is the important document that must be carried at the exam center else the candidate will not be allowed by the authority to take the test.