SSC SI, CAPF Answer Key 2017: Staff Selection Commission has issued Answer Keys for Paper 1. This answer is in Paper I of recruitment as Assistant Sub-Inspector in sub-inspector, CISF and CAPF in Delhi Police.
The Staff Selection Commission has issued Answer Keys for Paper 1. This answer is Paper I of recruitment as Assistant Sub-Inspector in sub-inspector, CISF and CAPF in Delhi Police. Candidates can see the answer key on the Staff Selection Commission website at ssc.nic.in. Let the paper 1 be organized across the country from July 1 to 7. SSC has written in its notification, “The Commission has uploaded the file to the Financial Answers website for maintaining transparency in examinations and for the interference of the candidates. This feature will be available only from October 24, 2017 till 5 PM. “So let’s now explain how you can check the answer key.
How to Check SSC SI, CAPF Answer Key 2017
- First of all go to ssc.nic.in.
- On the home page, you will see a link to ‘Answer Key’.
- The notification link will be written on “Final Assessment – Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF Examination, 2017 (Paper-I)”
- Clicking on this link will open a PDF file in front of you.
- There will be another link in the PDF file that you will be able to view the answer key by clicking on it.
- On clicking, you will need to fill in your details (roll number, exam date and password). You need to click on the submit button by filing the details.
- Only after submitting will you see the answer key.
- You can download the answer key and take its print.
Explain SSC had opened 2,221 vacancies, for which Paper 1 was held for appointment. In these posts, 616 of the sub-inspector (men) and 256 of the sub-inspector of the female are to be recruited in Delhi Police. In the same CAPF, recruitment of Sub-Inspector (GD, Male) 697 and Female 89 and CISF will be recruited to 507 of ASI (Executive) (male) and 56 for women. Let SSC make new recruitments in different ministries and departments of the government and subordinate groups. Commission works under the central government.