SSC MTS Results
Staff selection commission conducts SSC MTS exam for the recruitment of willing and eligible candidates across several departments of government sector. All the candidates who have appeared for the exam eagerly wait for SSC MTS results. We are here with all the relevant details regarding SSC MTS results so that the candidates can get information regarding how to check the result and where to access it. Staff selection commission declares SSC MTS results in two phases.
The result of paper-1 will be declared in phase-1 by the commission. All the candidates who are able to secure minimum qualifying marks in phase-1 as ascertained by the commission will be considered eligible to appear for paper-2 i.e. next step of the selection process. The nature of SSC MTS paer-2 is qualifying i.e. in the final merit list, the marks obtained by candidates in this paper will not be considered. On the basis of marks obtained in paper-1, final merit list will be prepared by the commission. Depending on the ranks obtained by candidates in the final merit list, they will be provided with the appointment for Multi-tasking staff posts. All the candidates can check their result by visiting the link for SSC CGL Results.
How to check SSC MTS results?
The staff selection commission releases a PDF file for SSC MTS results. The results will be available online and no hard copy will be sent by the commission for result to any candidate. Below are the steps following which the candidates can check their result.
- The commission will separately release SSC MTS results for paper-1 and paper-2. They need to visit the link to check the result.
- In the next window, PDF file will appear showing the results
- In the list provided in the PDF file, the candidates need to check their roll numbers. For finding their roll number, the candidates can press CTRL+F and enter their roll number in the field that appears. For the next stage of the selection process, only those candidates will be called whose roll numbers are there in the list of result.
- PDF file must be downloaded by the candidate for future reference.
Highlights of SSC MTS results:
- The commission will declare results for paper-1 and paper-2 in two separate phases
- All the candidates who are able to secure minimum qualifying marks i.e. cutoff score ascertained by the commission in paper-1 will be eligible for paper-2.
- The total marks for paper-1 are 100
- The nature of paper-2 will be descriptive and will carry 50 marks.
- On the basis of marks obtained by candidates in paper-2, they will be shortlisted for final selection and merit list will be prepared accordingly. Appointment will be provided to the candidates who are able to secure high ranks in the final merit list.
These are the relevant details for SSC MTS results. All the candidates who have appeared for SSC MTS exam can check their results following the steps mentioned above and ascertain their selection for SSC MTS post across government sector.