SSC MTS Admit Card 2017: Entry letters of the Multi Tasking Staff Examination have been issued by commission. Applicant who managed to submit online application correctly and within time, now can download it online. The Staff Selection Commission has issued Admit cards of non-technical multitasking staff exams. Candidates can download the Admit Card required to sit for the exam from the Staff Selection Commission’s official website www.ssc.nic.in or www.sscer.org.
Updates on SSC MTS Exam Admit Card 2017
The Staff Selection Commission has issued Admit cards of non-technical multitasking staff exams. Candidates can download the Admit Card required to sit for the exam from the Staff Selection Commission’s official website www.ssc.nic.in or www.sscer.org. Remember, the reengagement for Paper 1 will be held on September 16 and 26. Let the commission cancel the examinations in June and May in the month of May. This time the exam will be held in September and October. Now let’s see how you can download your admit card.
How to Download SSC MTS Exam Admit Card 2017
- To download the card, first of all go to official website ssc.nic.in.
- On the home page of the site, you will see a slot of Admit Card.
- After clicking on that slot, sscer.org’s webpage will open.
- In the bulletin section of that webpage you will see the link of the download admit card scrolling.
- After this you have to click the link option of “Status Of Candidates Of Multi Tasking (Non Technical) Staff In Different States And Union Territories, 2016”.
- After clicking, you will have the option of filling out the details.
- Fill all your details in it and click on the Submit link.
- Your admit card will be open.
- Take out the printouts according to your need. Or you can download the admit card by repeating the same process, from the sscer.org directly to the card.
Please tell that this examination was to be held from May to June but it was canceled. This was due to the question list and the answer keys on the social media to be viral. After cancellation, the candidates will now take the exams on 16th September and 26th October. At the same time its practice test was also released a few days ago by the SSC.