SSC MPR Recruitment 2017: Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Madhya Pradesh Region has released vacancies in 13 different types of posts. The Commission has invited applications from interested and qualified candidates for these posts. The last date for applying is September 24, 2017. Visit www.sscmpr.org to submit SSCMPR Recruitment 2017 online application. After joining the candidate, salary will be 9 thousand to 63 thousand per month. The terms, qualifications and all other information related to the application are as follows:
Vacancy Details of SSC MPR Recruitment 2017
Senior Technical Assistant, Post: 02 (Unreserved: 01)
- Qualification: Bachelor degree in Agriculture is. After this, there is PG degree in Agronomy / Plant Breeding / Genetics.
- Maximum age: 30 years
- Salary Scale: Rs 3,300 to Rs 34,800 Along with grade pay 4200 rupees
Conservation Assistant, post: 01
- Eligibility: 10th pass from recognized board / school. There is a three-year diploma in civil engineering.
- Scale: Rs 25,500 to Rs 81,100
Junior Conservation Assistant, Post: 08 (Unreserved: 04)
- Eligibility: 10th pass from recognized board / school. In addition, ITI certification in civil engineering.
- Age limit (both of the above steps): Minimum 18 and maximum 25 years.
- Salary Scale: Rs 19,900 to Rs 63,200
Technical Suprimandent (Weaving), post: 01 (Unreserved)
- There will be a three-year diploma in Bachelor Degree or Handloom Technology or Handloom and Textile Technology in Textile Technology.
- If there is a degree in the respective area, there is a two-year or three year experience in diploma.
- Maximum age: 30 years
Salary Scale: According to level-6 of seventh pay scale.
Senior Research Assistant, Post: 01 (Unreserved)
- Eligibility: Master’s degree in the semester from recognized university / institute is received.
- Maximum age: 30 years
- Salary Scale: Rs 3,300 to Rs 34,800 Along with grade pay 4600 rupees
Official Website: www.sscmpr.org
Essential information for SSCMPR Recruitment
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online at www.sscmpr.org for more than one position. For each post, payment of application form and examination fee will be made separately. Additionally, for each post, the hard copy of the application must be sent to the Regional Office. To determine the age, experience and educational qualification, the last date for applying will be considered as the base date on September 24. In case of maximum age limit, SC / ST applicants will get five years, OBC applicants will be given three years and Divas will be given ten years’ exemption.
Selection Process for SSCMPR Vacancy
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of OMR / Computer Based Written Examination and Skill Test. Admit Card for concerned examination will available online at www.sscmpr.org
The exam will be based on multiple choice questions. There will be four parts connected with General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness. There will be a total of 100 questions in the examination, for which 200 marks will be prescribed. That is, one year will be two digits. Each part will be asked 25 questions. 60 minutes to solve the questions will be given. 0.50 points will be deducted on each wrong answer.
Application fee for SSC Madhya Pradesh Region Recruitment 2017
100 rupees It can be paid by SBI Net-Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card. Apart from this, payments can also be made through SBI invoices. Fees are not payable for SC, ST, Divas and women.
View SSC MPR Notification Here
- Login to the website (www.sscmpr.org).
- Here in the Candidate Alert window on the homepage, SELECTION POSTS-ADVERTISEMENT NO. MPR-02/2017 (CLOSING DATE – 24.09.2017) Click the link.
- On this, the word related advertisement will be opened. Read this carefully and check your qualifications.
How to Apply for SSCMPR Recruitment 2017
- Login to the website (sscmpr.org).
- Go to the box containing Selection Post Examination (Phase-V), 2017 here. Click on the link given in this link.
- After this the new webpage will open. There are two parts of the online application- the first registration part and the second application part.
- First, go to the Registry Part Section. Then click on the register tab given in it. Now enter the requested information and click on the Enter button.
- This will open the application form. Now enter all the information sought here. Then click the subset button.
- After this a new web page will open. Here your registration number and password will be displayed. Note it.
- Then upload your passport size photo (4 to 12 kb) and scan the signature (1 to 12 kb) here.
- After that go to the Application Part Section. Enter the registration number, password and text in it. Then click the subset button.
- Then enter all other information sought in the form. Must enter the mobile number and e-mail id. Then click on the Final Summit button.
- After this, the payment window will open. Now pay the fee.
- Now go to the applicant print option and take out the printout of the application. Then paste the photo of your passport size on it.
- After this, attach the self attested copy of the academic qualification, age certificate, caste certificate and other necessary certificates along with the application form.
- Put it in an envelope and send it to the given address before the designated date.
- Send Here Application Printout
- The Regional Director / Deputy Director (MPR), Staff Selection Commission, Madhya Pradesh Region, J-5, Anupam Nagar, Raipur, Chhattisgarh -492007
- Last date for applying online: 24 September 2017 (till 5 pm)
- Printout will be accepted by post: 03 October 2017
Official Website: www.ssconline.nic.in / www.sscmpr.org