Staff Selection Commission has released the notification for SSC Junior Translator exam for the recruitment of interested as well as eligible candidates across several departments in government sector. All those who have filled the application form for SSC Junior Translator can download SSC Junior Translator admit card to appear for the exam. Call letter can be downloaded from the official website of the commission by entering the details like Roll Number/Registration number and Date of Birth (DOB) as mentioned while filling up the form. Candidates whose application is accepted by the examination authority are provided with the admit cards. It is mandatory to bring photographs, Id proof along with the Admit card at the time of exam.If failed to do so, he/she will not be given permission to get into the Examination Hall.
SSC Junior Translator Admit Card 2017
The SSC Junior Translator Admit card will not be sent by post by the Examination Authority. Candidates must contact to the regional office of SSC in case he/she did not receive the admit card. He should carry along with him/her the documents such as Transaction ID of SBI, Registration ID, and Copy of Challan etc. The information on Admit Card comprises of Name, Date, Venue and Time.
Steps to follow to download Admit Card
- Candidates must first visit the official website of the commission
- Click on the given link according to the Zone.
- You will be redirected to the to the login page.
- Enter the details in the relevant fields and click on the Submit button.
- Admit Card will appear on the screen. Check the details and download it.
- Take the print out of the Admit Card in proper readable format on an A4 sheet
Admit Card Details
Information available on Admit card is as follows.
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Time of the Examination
- Dateof the Examination
- Venue of the Exam
- Signature of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Reporting Time
- Other Relevant Information
Points to be noted before coming to the Exam
- Admit Card is available online only. It is to be noted that no hard copy will be sent through post.
- Without Admit card and Id proof, candidates will not be entertained at all. They will not be allowed to enter the Examination hall.
- Candidates should carry 3 photographs along with them.
- Admit card should be kept safely with the candidates until the recruitment process is done.
- Candidates should carry ID proof which is valid and the details in the admit card should match with the details on the admit card.
- Valid Id proof can be Voters Id, Aadhaar card, PAN card etc.
- It is advisable to reach examination hall prior to the mentioned time in Admit card.
- None of the candidates will be allowed to move out unless the exam hour is over.
- Entry after the exam starts is strictly prohibited.
These are the relevant details regarding SSC Junior Translator Admit Card. All the candidates must go through the details carefully and download the admit card before exam.