SSC CPO SI Results 2017
Staff selection commission is soon going to release SSC CPO Si results for the exam of SSC CPO SI. All the candidates who have taken part in the exam can check their results from the official website of the commission. Staff selection omission generally declares the results within one month after the exam is conducted. Candidates who have appeared for the exam with the notion to get government job and waiting eagerly for the results need to have little patience and wait for the commission to release the result. We are here with all the relevant details regarding SSC CPO SI results so that the candidates can get information on how to check the result, where to access the result etc.
For the recruitment of eligible and interested candidates on the post of Sub Inspector (SI), the SSC CPO SI exam is conducted by the commission. There are two stages involved in the recruitment having paper-1 and paper-2. Only those candidates who secure minimum qualifying marks in paper-1 will be considered eligible for paper-2. The commission releases the result for paper-1 and paper-2 separately. Those who are selected in paper-1 can get their admit card for paper-2. The final selection is based on the performance of the candidate in paper-1 and paper-2 both.
Updates on SSC CPO Results 2017
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued the results of the paper I / pre-examination for the SI, CPO Examination. This exam was organized for Assistant Sub Inspector of Sub Inspector, CAPF, CISF. Please let us know that this examination took place from 1 July to 7 July 2017.
See your results here
- The students who were sitting in this examination can go to the official website of SSC www.ssc.nic.in and see the results.
Preparation for Paper-2 Preparation
- The Staff Selection Commission has released separate list of male and female candidates.
- Candidates, whose names have been named in this list, are now eligible for Paper-II (Main Exam). The main exam will now be held on December 15, 2017.
- The examination will be conducted for the total 2,200 posts of assistant sub-inspectors for CISF, BSF, Delhi Police, CRPF, ITBP, SSB for Sub Inspector and CISF
Steps to SSC CPO SI 2017 results:
All the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the result can check it using the following steps once the commission releases the result.
- For all the candidates who are able to qualify the exam with minimum qualifying marks ascertained by the exam authority, a PDF file is released by the commission that contains the details and roll numbers of the candidates.
- Candidates need to visit the link of result to visit this PDF file.
- In the next screen, candidates can check their roll number in the list by pressing CTRL+F and entering their roll number in the relevant field.
- For future reference, the PDF file must be downloaded and saved.
Highlights of SSC CPO SI results 2017
Conducting organization name: Staff Selection Commission
Recruitment: Assistant Sub Inspector and CAPF’s in CISF and Sub inspector in the Delhi police
Vacancy: staff selection commission ascertains the number of vacancies for the exam on the basis of requirements.
Procedure of selection: two stages are involved in the selection process: Paper-1 and Paper-2. All the candidates need to qualify both the papers separately securing the minimum qualifying marks as certained by the commission so as to be selected for final recruitment.
For the reserved categories, certain number of vacancies is kept reserved by the commission as per the rules and policies of government of India.
These are the details relevant to SSC CPO SI results. All the candidates who have appeared for the exam must check the notification released by the commission on regular basis so that no important point or update is missed out. As and when the results are declared by the commission, the candidates can check it following the steps mentioned above.