The job notice for SSC CPO SI Examination will soon be released by Staff Selection Commission for the recruitment of eligible candidates as Sub Inspector in Indian Armed Forces and Delhi Police. Large numbers of vacancies are filled by the SSC CPO SI Exam and number of candidates gets jobs in government sector.For the vacancy of SSC CPO SI, the aspirants holding graduation degree from an acknowledged college are eligible and via the Staff Selection Commission’s official website, they can make their registration. We are here with all the useful information regarding SSC CPO SI Eligibility so that the candidates can check their candidature and apply for the exam.
SSC CPO SI Eligibility
It is important for all the candidates willing to apply for SSC CPO SI Exam to check the details of eligibility criteria such as age limit, educational qualification and physical test standard given below:
Age limit: SSC CPO SI
- Minimum age limit to be eligible for the exam is 20 years.
- Maximum age limit to be eligible for the exam is 25 years.
As per the government rules, age relaxation is there for all reserved categories as mentioned below:
- For the ST/SC Candidates: 5 years
- For Ex-Serviceman (General): 3 years
- For OBC Candidates: 3 years
- For Ex-Serviceman (OBC): 6 years
- For Ex- Serviceman (ST/SC): 8 years
- For Jammu & Kashmir’s Domiciled candidates (General): 5 years
- For Jammu & Kashmir’s Domiciled candidates (ST/SC): 10 years
- For Jammu & Kashmir’s Domiciled candidates (OBC): 8 years
Below is the educational qualification required to be eligible for SSC CPO SI Exam:
- To be eligible for posts in Para Military Forces, the candidates must hold Graduation Degree from an acknowledged university.
- To be eligible for Delhi Police SI, during physical endurance test, it is must for all the male candidates to have a valid driving license of car and bike.
To be eligible for SSC CPO SI exam, one of the following criteria must be fulfilled by the candidate:
- Indian Citizen
- Subject of Bhutan
- Subject of Nepal
- Tibetan refugee’s descendant who came before 1st Jan 1962 to India with the purpose of setting down in India permanently.
- A person migrated from Sri Lanka, Burma, Pakistan, Vietnam, countries of East Africa with the purpose of setting down in India permanently.
SSC CPO SI Physical Standard:
The physical efficiency endurance test (PET) eligibility for SSC CPO SI is as mentioned below:
Just for male candidates:
- In 16 seconds, race of 100 meters
- In 6.5 minutes, race of 1.6 Kms
- High Jump: in 3 chances, height of 1.2 meters
- Long Jump: in chances, height of 1.2 meters
- Shot put (16 Lbs): in 3 chances, 4.5 meters.
Just for female candidates:
- In 18 seconds, race of 100 meters
- In 4 minutes, race of 800 meters
- High Jump: in 3 chances, height of 3 feet (0.9 meters)
- Long Jump: in 3 chances, height of 9 feet (2.7 meters)
So if you satisfy the eligibility criteria for SSC CPO SI exam then fill the application form before the due date and start your preparation for the exam now. Good Luck!