The open competition exam of all India level is hosted by Staff Selection Commission for SSC Constable (GD) post whenever vacancies are there in several departments of defense such as CISF, NIA, BSF, ITBP, CRPF, SSF, SSB and Assam Rifles. All the willing candidates who wish to apply for the exam can fill the application form by visiting the official website of commission.
SSC Constable (GD) Eligibility
Before applying for the exam, it is must for all the candidates to check the SSC Constable (GD) Eligibility and ensure that ensure that they fulfill it or not. We are here with all the relevant information regarding SSC Constable GD Eligibility so that candidates can read it in detail and check whether they are eligible for the exam or not.
Citizenship/ Nationality of the candidate:
All the candidates who wish to apply for the exam of SSC CPO GD must fulfill one of the following mentioned criteria to be eligible for the exam:
- Must be an Indian Citizen
- Must be the subject of Bhutan
- Must be the subject of Nepal
- Tibetan refugee’s descendant who came before 1st January 1962 to India with the intention of setting down in India permanently
- A person migrated from Sri Lanka, Kenya’s East African countries, Burma, the United republic of Tanzania, Pakistan, Zambia, Uganda, Zaire, Malawi, Vietnam and Ethiopia who is of Indian origin and came with the India of setting down permanently in India
Age limit is also one of the most crucial factors that must be fulfilled by the candidate to be eligible for the SSC Constable GD exam. Below are the details on age criteria for SSC Constable GD Eligibility ascertained by SSC that the candidates must fulfill:
- Age of the candidates willing to apply for SSC Constable GSD exam should be between 18-23 years.
- At the time of determination of actual age of the candidate, commission takes the date of birth of candidate mentioned in matriculation or any equivalent certificate as authentic.
- As per the government rules, age relaxation is provided to the reserved categories.
It is must for the candidates to pass the physical standards test to be eligible for the written examination of SSC Constable GD else they will be disqualified. Only if the candidates fit into the mentioned post’s physical standard criteria, they will be recommended to apply for the exam.
It is must for all the wiling candidates to pass secondary school exam from acknowledged board to be eligible for SSC GD Constable Exam.
So these were the important and relevant details regarding SSC Constable GD Eligibility. All the candidates must go through these details carefully before applying for the exam. All those who fulfill the eligibility criteria must fill the application form for the exam before the due date. The online application forms will be available on the official website of the commission. Grab the opportunity to make a bright future in government sector and start with your preparation now. Good Luck!