SSC CGL Answer Key 2017: Those candidates who pass the Tier 1 exam will be able to participate in the same Tier 2 exam. Tier 2 exam date has not yet been announced. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published the answer key of the joint graduate level examination 2017 today (September 7th). The result can be seen at www.ssc.nic.in. According to SSC, 15,43,926 participants from across the country had participated. This examination was conducted in 43 batches in the country. If any candidate has any doubts about the answer, then he can register his objection from today (7th September) to 12th September evening 5pm. For this, the candidate has to pay fees according to 100 rupees per reply. The whole process will be online.
How to Download SSC CGL Answer Key 2017 Online
- First go to the official website of SSC www.ssc.nic.in.
- Here Tentative answer key for Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-I), 2017. Now click on it.
- After clicking on it, a new page will open. There will be a notice in this. When the notice slips to the bottom of the page, a link will appear there. Now click on this link.
- When clicking on it, a new page will open after that. Here you will see ‘click here’ written. Now let’s click on click here.
- After clicking on it, it will ask for the user id and password. After inserting user ID and password, the internal seat issued by the SSC and the answers given by the candidate will open the front seat seat. If you like, you can get printout of it too.
The Commission has informed that the result is likely to be released on October 31, although keeping in mind the previous trend, the SSC can release the result before this. Those candidates who pass the Tier 1 exam will be able to take part in the same Tier 2 exam. Tier 2 exam date has not yet been announced.