Indian Army Recruitment 2017: For the 10th-12th pass, there will be a golden opportunity to join Indian Army, many posts to be recruited. The recruitment committee updated official site i.e. www.indianarmy.nic.in with new vacancies. In the Indian Army 10th and 12th passes are getting this golden chance to get a job. In the Army, the Soldier General Duty and Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (SKT) posts are to be recruited. The last date for application is November 1, 2017. Let’s know about the details to apply.
Indian Army Vacancy Details
According to the news, recruitment is to be held in many positions. On behalf of the Ministry of Defense, ASC units under jurisdiction Eastern Command (ST) has invited applications for recruitment on various posts. Applications have been requested by post for 102 posts.
In case of compulsory qualifications to apply, then for the Soldier on Duty, it is mandatory for the applicant to have 45 percent (total) and 33 percent (per subject) marks with 10 marks. In order to apply for the Soldier Clerk / SKT post, it is mandatory to pass 60 percent (total) and 50 percent (per subject) in the 12th standard. Age limit for Soldier on Duty has been fixed between 17 years 06 months to 21 years and 17 years for the Soldier Clerk / SKT post from 17 years to 23 years. Job Location Mandi, Himachal Pradesh.
Selection Process and Fee Details for Indian Army Recruitment Project
Candidates will be selected through written examination and interview. No application fees will be required to apply.
Applicants will be able to get their Admit Card at website after 2nd November. Remember the printout of the admit card should be in black and white color and it is mandatory to remove the printout from 600 DPI LASER PRINTER. It is mandatory to follow this step. Apart from this you can get more information from this notification and click here to apply directly.
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2017
- Application must be sent by post. First of all, download Proforma application form. Visit the website www.indianarmy.nic.in for this.
- You can also download the ad by going directly to the notice.
- Carefully read the information given in this advertisement and check the post qualification. The format of the application form is attached with this advertisement. Take out the printout on its A4 size paper.
- Now enter the academic and other information sought for it carefully. Then paste the passport size photograph and place your signature on the prescribed place in the form.
- Now paste your passport size photo on the admit card provided with the form.
- After this, attach the photocopy of the self attested documents of all the required documents to the filled application form and send it to the postal address.
- Write the application for the post of …….. (name of the post applied) and category ……… above the envelope in which the application is sent.
Application address: Commandant
313 coy ASC (Supply)
C / O 99 APO
Submit these documents with application
- Birth certificate (mark sheet of tenth)
- Self-certified photocopies of all academic certificates and marksheets.
- ITI Certificate of Related Trade
- Photo admit card
- Two passport size photographs
- 25 rupee postal stamped
- Caste Certificate (if applicable