UKMSSB Recruitment 2017: Uttarakhand Medical Services Selection Board (UKMSSB) has declared vacancies in 712 posts of Medical Officer (General Grade). The Board has invited online applications from qualified and interested candidates. Only use official portal i.e. www.ukmssb.org to register online. All the benefits associated with reservation will be available only to the native residents of Uttarakhand. Candidates from other states will be considered in the unreserved category and can apply for these posts in this category. The last date for application is 20th October 2017.
UKMSSB Vacancy 2017
Medical Officer (General Grade), Total Position: 712
Class wise details of vacancies
- Unreserved, Post: 325
- OBC, Position: 154
- SC, Position: 200
- ST, post: 33
Eligibility for ULMSSB Recruitment :
- MBBS degree obtained from a recognized institution / university. Or equivalent qualification.
- PG degree / PG diploma holder will be given preference in specialty or super specialty in any subject.
- After selection, registration in Uttarakhand Medical Council is mandatory.
Desirability or UKMSSB MO Jobs
- TA has been served for a minimum period of two years.
- National Cadet Corps has got B certificate.
Age limit: On 1 July 2017, the minimum will be 21 years and maximum of 42 years. In the maximum age limit, the original residents of Uttarakhand get relaxation in accordance with the rules of the state government.
Scale: 56,100 to 1,77,500
Selection: Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board will conduct written examination / interview for the selection of eligible candidates.
- Unreserved and candidates for OBC category of Uttarakhand, application fee of Rs 2,000
- Application fee for SC / ST / PWD and ex-servicemen of Uttarakhand will be Rs 1,000.
Note: Application fees can be paid by credit / debit card or net banking.
How to Apply or UKMSSB Recruitment 2017
- Visit the website’s homepage. Visit the recruitment information link under the Import links on the left side of the homepage.
- Click on Advertisement for the Post of Medical Officer (Ordinary Grade) …. link under the recruitment section on the new webpage that opens.
- After this, the advertisement of the placement will be downloaded. Please read this carefully and check the necessary guidelines and your qualifications.
- Now come back to the homepage and click on the Apply Online link in the Important Links. Then click on the Apply Online Application for the Post of Medical Officer … link.
- This will open a new webpage. Click Here Here For Online Online / New Registration Form Link
- By doing so, the application form will open. It must be completed in six phases. In the first step, fill in personal information. Then come to the second step by pressing the Save and Next button. Enter educational information here.
- Enter information about the experience and medical registration in the third phase. Upload the scan copy of photos, signature and other documents demanded in the fourth phase. The size of the photo and signature should be between 10 to 60 kb.
- See a preview of the application form filled in the fifth phase. If there are any kind of errors, correct them. Then submit the form.
In the sixth phase, pay the application fees. By doing so, the filled form will be auto generated. Take out his printout and keep it safe for the future.
- Online application deadline: 20 October 2017 (till 11:59 pm)
Website or UKM SSB: www.ukmssb.org