SSC NER Recruitment 2017: Vacancies for various posts in SSC, North Eastern Region, apply online
SSC NER Recruitment 2017: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) of the North Eastern Region has declared a total of 13 posts on different types of posts. The Commission has invited online applications from interested candidates for these posts at SSCNER website i.e. www.sscner.org.in. All the appointments will be done in the various Ministries and Departments of the Central Government. The application deadline is 24 September 2017.
Vacancy Details for SSC NER Recruitment 2017
Senior Research Assistant, Post: 07 (Unreserved: 03)
- Eligibility: Master Degree in the Seminary from the recognized University / Institute.
Senior Technical Assistant, Post: 02 (Unreserved: 01)
- Eligibility: Master’s degree in Physics / Mathematics / Geophysics / Statistic / Geology. Or Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- Desirable: There is a three-year experience in the field of scientific data.
- Maximum age (two terms above): 30 years.
- Pay Scale (the above two terms): 9300 to 34,800 rupees. Grade Pay Rs 4200
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-1 (Documents), Post: 01 (Unreserved)
- Eligibility: The MSc degree in Chemistry or Physics.
- Age limit: minimum 20 years and maximum 25 years
- Salary Scale: Rs 3,300 to Rs 34,800 Grade Pay Rs 4600
Conservation Assistant, Post: 01 (Unreserved)
- Eligibility: 10th pass from recognized board / school. At the same time, there is a three-year diploma in civil engineering.
- Salary Scale: Rs 25,500 to Rs 81,100
Junior Conservation Assistant, Post: 01
- Eligibility: 10th pass. In addition, ITI certification in civil engineering.
- Salary Scale: Rs 19,900 to Rs 63,200
Field-cum-Laboratory Attendant, Post: 01
- Qualification: Passed 10th examination from recognized board / school. Or equivalent qualification.
- Age limit (All three above): minimum 18 and maximum 25 years
- Salary Scale: 5200 to 20,200 Grade Pay Rs 1800
Official Website of SSCNER: www.sscner.org.in
Application fee for SSC NER Vacancy
- 100 rupees It can be paid by SBI Net-Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
- Apart from this, payments can also be made through SBI invoices.
- Charges are not payable for SC, ST, Dwijan and women.
View SSCNER notifications here
- Login to the website (www.sscner.org.in). Advertise on the homepage here NO. Click on the Click Here for Notices link next to 02/2017 SELECTION POST FOR North Eastern Region (NER).
- On this, the word related advertisement will be opened. Please read it carefully.
How to Apply for SSC NER Recruitment 2017
- Login to the website (http://ssconline.nic.in/ www.sscner.org.in). Go to the box containing the Selection Post Examination (Phase-V), 2017. Then complete the application process as per the instructions.
- Finally take the printout of the autogenerated application form. Put it in an envelope and send it to the given address before the scheduled date.
- Send Here Application Printout at following address
- The Regional Director / Duptie Director (NER), Staff Selection Commission, North Eastern Region, Housefed Complex, Dispur Beltola Batista Road, Guwahati -781006
- Last date for applying online: 24 September 2017 (till 5 pm)
- Printout will be accepted by post: 03 October 2017
More info here
Website: www.ssconline.nic.in, www.sscner.org.in
Phone: 0361-2224779 / 2228929