Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2017: Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha Secretariat has invited applications for appointment on 19 posts. The recruitment panel updated official website i.e. www.rajassembly.nic.in with new posts. These appointments will be made on the posts of the reporter and the fourth category employees. Interested and qualified candidates can apply online for these posts. Native residents of Rajasthan will get the benefit of every kind of reservation. Candidates from other states will be considered as reserved category. The last date for the application is 11 October 2017. Detailed information related to the post is as follows:
Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2017
Reporter, Total Position: 07 (Unreserved: 03)
- Eligibility: Bachelor degree in any subject from recognized university / institution. Also, the shorthand speed is 140 words per minute and the typing speed is 50 words per minute.
- Salary Scale: 9300 to Rs. 34,800 Grade Pay Rs 4300
Class IV Category, Total Posts: 12 (Unreserved: 08)
- Qualification: The fifth grade is near.
- Salary Scale: Rs 5200 to Rs 20200 Grade Pay Rs.1700
Age limit (both of the above positions)
- Minimum 18 years and maximum of 35 years Age limit will be calculated on the basis of 01 January 2018.
- In the maximum age limit, the reserved category of Rajasthan will be granted as per the rules of the State Government.
Application fee for Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha Vacancy 2017
- Reporter: Rs 500 for unreserved and OBC class applicants. 250 rupees for other reserved seats in Rajasthan.
- Fourth grade staff: 150 rupees for normal and OBC category. 100 rupees for other reserved category of Rajasthan.
- The fee will be paid online through online. This option will be received at the time of online application.
How to Apply for Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha Jobs 2017
- For online application, first login to the website (www.rajassembly.nic.in). Click on the Online Application for Recruitment link at the bottom of the homepage here.
- After this a new web page will open. Here the current openings section will appear. Now click on the link for the post you want to apply for. This will open a new webpage.
- Now click on the link for the post you want to see. By doing so, the advertisement related to the post will be downloaded. Read it carefully and check your qualifications.
- Then click on the ‘Click Here’ link next to Apply Online. This will open the application form. It has to enter information in eight categories. Carefully enter all the information sought.
- Then upload a scan copy of your colorful passport size photo and signature. The size of both should be between 5 and 50 kb.
- Then click on the button ‘Submitted and Make Payment’. Then complete the application process by paying application fees according to the instructions.
- Save the auto-generated copy of the completed application form and take out its printout and keep it safe for the future.
- Last date for online application: 11 October 2017 (till 11:59 pm)
More info here