New recruitment on 1471 posts of Rural Postal Service in Bihar Circle
Bihar Postal Circle has invited applications for recruitment of 1471 posts of Rural Postal Service. Candidates wishing to get the post of Rural Postal Service will have to do the application through online medium. These appointments will be done in different divisions of Bihar. The last date for online application is 19 October 2017.
Bihar Postal Circle Vacancy 2017
Rural Postal Service, Total Position: 1471 (Unreserved -773)
Class wise details of vacancies
- Unreserved, Post: 773
- OBC, Position: 409
- SC, Position: 209
- ST, post: 36
- Physical Handicapped, Position: 44
Passed in Class X Candidates who passed the Class X examination in the first attempt will be considered meritorious. Candidates with more qualifications than mandatory academic qualifications will not be given any kind of importance.
Have computer information. Basic computer training certificate of 60 days from the accredited institution will be received.
Candidates who have read classes in class X or XII or higher in the form of a computer, will be exempt from the computer’s basic information certificate.
Age limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years on 19th October 2017 In the maximum age limit, the candidates will be given 10 years, SC / ST candidates for five years and OBC candidates will be given three years’ exemption.
Selection Process: Based on the online submission of candidates’ candidates, the merit list will be selected and selected. No importance will be given for higher educational qualifications. The final selection will be based on the marks obtained in the 10th.
Application Fee: Five options for each set of any head post office in circle: 100 rupees for OC / OBC male. SC / ST and Divas will not be charged any kind of fee.
How to Apply for Bihar Post Office Vacancy
- Login to the website (http://appost.in/gdsonline). After clicking the Bihar 1471 link on the left side of the homepage, the advertisement will be opened. Check your eligibility from advertising. Click on the registration link for online application.
- Enter your name, father’s name, date of birth, mobile number, and click on the Submit Details button in the form that opens. On completion of registration, registration number will be received. Note it.
- Now click on the Apply Online button. Select registration number and circle here and click Next button. After doing this, the application form will open. Then complete the application process as per the instructions.
- Finally click the subset button. Now click on the print application option of the accumulated application and remove the printout on the A4 size paper.
More info here